HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
Location: Greater Moncton (Notre-Dame, NB)
Job Type: Full-time
To work with senior management to craft people centered policies and HR programs that will maintain company culture, support organizational continuous improvement, attract and develop top talent, ensure progress towards performance excellence. To also maintain exceptional employee relations and communication and ensure a safe, secure and caring workplace that is also employee friendly and allows the company to achieve its objectives.
Assist the President and Management to maintain an exceptional company culture.
Effective HR department:
Develop and manage an ethical, effective, accessible, kind and understanding HR department and operate within HR budget.
Administrative HR function:
To develop and implement state-of-the-art HR administrative functions that will safeguard employee records and HR data and provide adequate HR automation.
Human resource planning and sourcing:
To plan organizational staff needs, attract, select and develop top talent that is a good fit for our organizational culture that can produce desired results in their area of responsibilities.
Employee talent development:
To create a high-performance workforce that allows the company to achieve its objectives.
Establishing the employee value proposition
To develop an employee value proposition that is a good deal in rewards and benefits in return for their commitment and performance in the workplace.
Performance planning and management
To develop a process that properly clarifies goals and objectives that need to be achieved, provides proper coaching, support, feedback and evaluations and identifies appropriate follow-up for successful performance improvement, leading to performance excellence.
To create a framework that protects both the company and the employees with respectful dialogue and transparent communications that will lead to a productive and enjoyable workplace.
Occupational Health and Safety
To develop and maintain an unwavering management and staff commitment and support to our OH&S policy.
- Good interpersonal, coaching and negotiating skill.
- Minimum of 5 years HR management experience.
- Post‐secondary education in Business and/or human sciences an asset.
- Must be fluent in French and English, both written and spoken.
- Well-developed business ethics and integrity.
- Demonstrates good judgment.
- Effective leadership skills, with a strong focus on people talent development and solid. understanding of business processes.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship‐building skills, with the ability to build and maintain. strategic working relationships.