Business Development and Sales Executive
Location: Greater Moncton (Notre-Dame, NB)
Job Type: Full-time
The primary role is selling but this person is also counted upon to work with executives on company growth strategy, drive the top line and work with team members to drive the bottom lined.
Scope of Work:
The incumbent reports to the Director of Sales & Marketing and is an integral member of the sales team. Sparta’s approach is team selling. This is reflected in our day-to-day approach as well as with the commission plan.
He or she interacts effectively with all Sparta team members, (engineering team/estimators/Project Managers) and customers, collaborates successfully and works effectively remotely.
This person also values building long-term relationships with customers, partners, and industry thought leaders to maximize revenue growth. Understands relevant company, industry and competitive technologies and trends to best help customers capitalize on opportunities made accessible via our portfolio of solutions.
Company Growth: Works with company executives to ensure company growth by creating strategies that match market potential and company knowledge and resources.
Sales & Marketing Strategy: Drive the top line by understanding market drivers and client needs, lobbing team members to align company capabilities and ensuring execution of sales strategy.
Customer Relationships: To establish solid collaborative customer relationships that identify value creating opportunities and enhance value offerings to customers.
Fields Sales Executions: To identify readiness of potential clients by following up on discussions and leads and assist in negotiating and closing deals.
Cross Functional Teamwork: To work with team members to drive the bottom line by creating agility in meeting customer needs, making continuous improvements, and efficiently delivering value added projects.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong sales result background, industry contacts and knowledge.
- Experience with market analysis, sales strategies, managing a pipeline and using a CRM.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills, with the ability to build and maintain strategic working relationships.
- Ability to implement effective sales efforts and adjust for industry trends, marketplace changes, compiling activity and customer needs.
- Excellent English, listening ability and exemplary written and oral communication skills.
- Possess an exceptional level of professionalism, integrity, and customer focus.
- High degree of energy, self-motivation, combined with effective organizational, time management skills and follow through ability.
- Ability to work well independently and in a high performance, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to prioritize and manage time to maximize productivity and effectiveness.
- Driven and success oriented.
- Able to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Degree in Engineering, Marketing, Business, or related discipline preferred
- Minimum of 5+ years sales experience in Recycling or related industry.