Location: Greater Moncton (Notre-Dame, NB)
Job Type: Full-time
- Responsible for gathering materials, organization and cleanliness of his/her work area.
- Responsible for the fabrication of components including beams, columns, connections and others.
- Inspect products to ensure quality and conformity to specifications.
- High commitment to safe working procedure.
- Hang and wash parts.
- Other job duties as assigned.
Skills and Competencies:
- Completion of Welding or Fabrication course.
- CNC training would be an asset.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Attention to detail and consistent follow-through with good work practice.
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented environment.
- Fluency in French and English would be an asset.
- Able to work well under pressure and in a fast past environment.
- Able to operate a forklift.
- Able to work at heights and lift up to 50 lbs.